Our business depends on transparent and trusting relationships with our physician partners. Investigators are given complete medical control over their studies, in keeping with Good Clinical Practices. We facilitate visits, data collection, and regulatory compliance to deliver quality results to our sponsors and ensure the utmost care to our patients. Qualmedica support staff makes it easy for investigators to focus on trial oversight and patient safety. This is our promise to every physician that works with us.
Clinical research can be rewarding to patients and physicians—Qualmedica makes it easy. Physicians choose to interact with our team of Clinical Research Associations and Managers to give patients access to potentially breakthrough medicines, to participate in research as investigators, and to stay involved in medicine after or near retirement. We offer three levels of involvement each compensated at fair market value.
Perfect for physicians that want to give patients access to new drugs without taking on extra responsibility as an investigator.
Sub or Principal Investigator
Geared to physicians that want to actively participate in clinical research in their area of expertise while giving patients access to new drugs.
Designed for large clinics or high volume practices with extra space to dedicate to clinical research. Typically, at least some of the physicians in the practice want to participate research.
Therapeutic Targets and Company Focus
- CNS/Neurology – ADD/ADHD/Behavioral, Bipolar disorder, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Memory disorders, Muscular disorders, Schizophrenia
- Dermatology – Acne, Atopic dermatitis, Molluscum, Psoriasis, Rosacea
- Gastrointestinal Disorders – Acid reflux, Constipation, Crohn’s, Diarrhea, IBS, Liver disease, UC
- Metabolism and Nutrition – Diabetes, Infant formula, Obesity
- Pain and Other Autoimmune Disorders – Arthritis, AS, Lupus, Pain Management
- Respiratory – Asthma, COPD, and sleep disorders
- Vaccines – Infectious disease
Clinical Research for All Ages & Diverse Clinical Specialties
- Adult Care and Pediatrics
- Family and Internal Medicine
- Pain Management