Partnering with Sponsors & CROs
Qualmedica Research, LLC has provided clinical research to the pharmaceutical industry since 1996. The company has two research sites: Owensboro, KY and Evansville, IN and is experienced in both pediatric and adult trials. We recruit patient volunteers from the Tri-State area with a population of approximately 360,000 people. This is coal country along the banks of the Ohio River.
We’ve provided high quality, compliant research since inception and we consistently rank as a high enrolling research site as rated by study sponsors. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service to drug sponsors, collaborative project support to physicians and CROs, and unequaled care to our patient volunteers.
Can a word be a guiding principle? We think it can when that word is EMPATHY.
Like many research sites, our mission is to enable better health for patients that will benefit from new or improved drugs and nutritional products. We partner with physicians and sponsors to bring therapeutics to market that are safe, effective, and meaningful to a patient’s quality of life. We are dedicated to improving health through research.
But what our partners truly appreciate is our empathetic approach to doing business. Patient volunteers know that we are attentive to their needs; sponsors know that we are doing the best we can on their behalf. We know our role in the drug development process and we know how to deliver results that prioritize our partner’s goals. Research isn’t always easy. Things don’t always go as planned. But we know that quality and integrity of data requires us to stay true to a guiding principal. We follow procedures…we communicate results…we do it with empathy.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with GCPs and data integrity
- Manage document control procedures
- Training and Records
- Investigator and staff credentialing
- GCP training and support
- Protocol review and technical support
- Patient safety consultant
- Project resource management
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution
- SOP training and review
- Study Scheduling
- Patient safety advocate
- Client services and partner liaison
- Staffing and HR
- Facilitate patient visits
- Manage data collection
- Support regulatory compliance to deliver quality results to our sponsors and ensure the utmost care to our patients
- Provide administrative support, making it easy for investigators to focus on trial oversight and patient safety.
Recruitment & Retention
- Patient outreach and support
- Outreach to local clinics
- Social media outreach
- Patient scheduling and visit reminders
- Patient follow-up and encouragement
Therapeutic Specialties at a Glance [icon name=”search” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
CNS/Neurologic (behavioral, neurology, psychiatry)
ADHD, Addiction, Bipolar disorder, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Memory disorders, Muscular disorders, Pain Management, Schizophrenia
% of Business
- 25% 25%
Acne, Alopecia, Atopic dermatitis (eczema), Hidradenitis, Hyperhidrosis, Mulluscum, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Tinea pedis, Warts
- 25% 25%
Acid Reflux, Constipation, Crohn’s, Diarrhea, IBS, Liver disease, UC
- 15% 15%
Metabolism and Nutrition
Diabetes, Infant formula, Obesity
- 10% 10%
Asthma, COPD, Sleep disorders
- 10% 10%
AS, Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis
- 10% 10%
- 5% 5%